Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lets Play a Game.....

What would my life be like if something majorly drastic changed......

WHAT IF: I was pregnant.

  • 9 months from now, I have a kid.....that would put it around my birthday. Ooh what a gift! - Positive
  • I can barely afford myself, I can not afford Maggie, I can not help Scott out at all financially....Now there's a kid in the mix? - Negative
  • Adding to the financial burden, I would have to take off of work and NO I do not have Short Term Disability benefits. - Negative
  • We would need room to have the baby. We already do! The den can be converted. - Positive
  • I would be responsible for a life other than mine. Food, nourishment, keeping it safe, etc. - Neutral
  • Scott and I would go downtown and get married and plan a ceremony later. Or plan a shotgun wedding - Positive
  • However, he has said he is not ready for that step....so would he really be happy being married to me only because we were to have a kid? Would he resent me in the end? - Negative

So why are we playing this game? Because I didn't get my period last month and I have been an emotional wreck these past two weeks. Feeling nauseaus (sp?) off and on.....Granted I tend to freak out over little things....therefore there is a really good chance I am just extremely stressed and thats making my body do crazy things....But what if I AM pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment