Thursday, July 29, 2010

Killing me softly......

Being along for 2 and a half weeks sucks. What sucks worse is that when he comes home, we will have zero days to spend more than a few hours alone together.

He rides home Saturday meaning, he will arrive back in MD around 7 or 8 at night. Go to sleep by 10, then he works 24 hours at the firehouse. Monday, I wil leave for work before he comes home and getting home around 8PM, i will be tired by 10 and therefore go to sleep by then. He will sleep until 10ish the next day, and I have to leave a bit after 12. Ill get home around 630 (later if i have an appointment) then again, go to bed by 10 and he works 24 hours the next day. Thursday begins summer camp....so while he will come homje from work and sleep till 11ish and I have to leave for work just after 12, when I get off of work, he will be in Frederick with ALL of his cousins. I will join them for a few hours, go home sleep. I will work the next morning and yes, while I have taken a half day off, but again this will not be spending time with JUST Scott. Saturday, he works 24 hours. Sunday I have an audition and will be gone for about 5 hours but again he will be with his cousins. Monday I work 10.5 hours, Tuesday he works for 24. Wednesday I work at the office then teach.....Thursday idk if he works at AE but I work for a few hours and might be able to see him for a few hours before and after that. Friday I work 10.5 hours and oh he works for 24. Then comes the weekend which im pretty sure he will work at AE but this will be the most I get to see him since July 15th.

I cant tell him exactly how upset I am because he doesn't seem to understand....When i voice my opinion, he thinks Im trying to make him feel bad and then he gets upset with me. I haven't told him that Ive cried basically everyday because I am so lonely and because I miss him so much.

While he is with his dad and not alone the entire two and a half weeks hes been gone, ive been alone for the majority of my time.....lets face it, i dont have many friends down here. The friends I do have here, have lives and can't spend their entire free time with me.

I'm sad! I'm lonely! I miss him!

I dont understand how he wouldnt want to come home tomorrow. If it were me, i would be coming home Friday so I could have my entire Saturday with my significant other whom i havent seen OR HAD SEX WITH for the past 20 plus days.

I HATE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment