Saturday, March 20, 2010

Her tears are like Diamonds on the Floor

Today was alright...until I really got the hit of "crap I am really going to be alone for the next 6 days..." and then I quickly became really sad....and once Scott got home and we packed his truck with his stuff, Maggies stuff and Maggie...I lost it. And everytime I think about it, I lose it. Its great. The neighbors saw me on the way back up to the apartment...ugh. I had to explain to them that yes, I am just crying because I am going to be alone for the next 6 days not because we broke up....

I have cleaned the apartment as much as I am going to tonight. I have not typed up my notes from this week and I actually dont think that will ever happen. No matter how much I want it to. I will go through the paperwork tomorrow and pull out stuff I dont need.

Tonight, Scott leaving, really helped me realize that i need to have him in my life. Not that I didn't know that I wanted to be with him forever, but I need to! I love him so much!!

1 comment:

  1. what the hell? 6 days alone, even without the dog? What's going on, babe? You know you can call me and talk any time!!!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete