Friday, April 9, 2010

Favorites Fridays

Favorite Fridays

I have no idea how to put someones blog name into my own to give them props but I have decided to try doing this on a weekly basis....

This weeks Favorite Fridays Topic is Favorite Book; Category: Drama!

I have chosen one that I have not really read cover to cover. "Big Girl" by Danielle Steel. I read a bit over a strangers shoulder on the plane ride to CT just recently and therefore it compelled me to purchase a copy of my own. I read the first three pages and haven't picked it up since but the option is always there to read it!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're three pages into a book you read over someone's shoulder on a flight, and that's your Favorite book, Drama? Serioulsy? Serioulsy? Have even READ any other books? My goodness, sweetheart, if you need books to read, borrow some of mine.

    And frankly, I'd consider Danielle Steel books in the MELOdrama category. :)

    Lord, I'm feeling catty today. Hope all is well with you!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete