Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight....

I wish I could morph into someones body momentarily, make an important decision and then morph out and forget it ever happened.

Two decisions stick out in my mind right now....having to do with people close to me.....but....I can't make the decisions for them so......here I am.

I have to say, I am not excited about starting a new job.....maybe once i get into the thick of it....but this weekend is going to be laborious because i am not really looking forward to Monday being here. Not to mention it will come after a REALLY long day Sunday....waking up at 330AM to leave at 4 or 430 to be at competition for 730 and then have that all day....bringing paperwork with me to do.....thats a definite...wish i could bring a friend...or a bed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know all about morphing into someone's body and doing...things with their body and then morphing out again, but taking the memory with me! Ah, I've wanted to do that since my first day in the locker room at high school. Although I'm not sure that's EXACTLY what you meant, still, I'm with ya, sista!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete