Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I hate my brain....

Normally, I don't look forward to Valentines Day. I don't get overly excited but then again, I don't get upset either....it's just another day. Except this year, I received two dozen roses (had to resist the urge to type donuts right now) and I was giddy the entire evening. Totally even made up for the fact that I got The Big Bang Theory Season 2 and CHOCOLATE! lol

I seriously thought I might get that ring.....and at the same time, I knew I wasn't going to so I was not disppointed at all. Though I kept my hopes up by not clipping my finger nails in case I took pictures of my hands lol.

BUT I got thinking about wedding and my marriage....AGAIN

I know, my wedding will be in CT....but I do want two bridal showers.... a MD one and a CT one. I have so many groups of people who have impacted my life. And have been parts of chapters of my life. So many people who helped make me who I am.

I want a reception in which I can invite ANYONE and EVERYONE. No regrets about who I can't invite because of a guest limit......I want it to be outside where I can get married out there and have the reception there but I want NO NUMBER LIMITS!!!!

Of course, where dance is related, I wouldn't invite all the kids, hence why I want a bridal shower before that, ya know...

Maryland: My current life....

Washington County Detention Center aKa THE JAIL
Deb and Daryl Long
Shannon and Dan Rasy
John and Susan Buchanan
Jill and Chris Ciccarelli
Chris Shockey
Chelsea Joliffe

Artistic Dance Centre
Karen Waters
Lauren Waters (Not sure on this one)
Kerri Sprow (Again, not sure)
Miriah Trail and Laura Beall
Caitlyn and Cathy Crawford
Chelsea and Cathy Tyeryar
Heather and Taylor Stutzman
Ginny and Anna Parrish
Holts, Duncans, Sinnets, Brunos, Campbells, Nellis', Sims, Wozniaks, Glaspells.......

Spring Ridge Dance Center
Sheri, Kamilah, THe Blaze Team (Kylie, Lexi, Brittany, Audrey, Sabrina, Payton) and Moms
The Twinkle Team and maybe some moms
The Flame Team and maybe some moms

Spring Ridge Chiro
Colleen Cardellina
Dr. O
Dr. H
Dr. M
Tina
Danielle T
Danielle W
Holly
Rosalind
Veronica
Brynn

AE
Stef
Erin
Brad? Debbie? Jess? Others?

DFRS
Yohan
Danko
Moyer
Lieutenant
Ernie
Batallion Chief
Others? Station 33A? Station 1A?? 23A???
Metzgers

CONNECTICUT

DDW
Caseys
Finellos
Polzuns
Terhunes
Meyissa and Ben
Hannys
Keely
Melissa S
Kelsons
Kearns
Kittredges
Stanleys
Days
Schmitts
Dellagnesses
AND MANY MORE

NVCC:
Lily and Teddy
Melanie
Victoria and Ant
Chris Lafferty
Elias
Elena and Joe
Cate and Ken
Amaenda and Nate
Jeanelle and Tony
Stephanie M
Judith E-S

THS
Rob B
Ryan P
Hayley S
Allison D

Family
Whittakers/Yurgalewicz/Florio/Poniatowski/Kuszaj
Williamsons/Padua/Bennett

Scotts Friends
Richie
Johnny
Gil
Sarah B
Nikki
Kelly
Quinn and Kelly
Justin OB and Kristin
James OB
Centrellas
Erin and Dan
Tom and Dori
Toph and Mariela
Bergs

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want to cut anyone off!!!!! HA

Now Im tired....time for bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment