Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lost Cause....?

So I am really beginning to think that IT is never going to happen....however many hopes I keep up.....I am going to be single forever.....Michael will win that bet....and because of that, if ever I decide I want to have kids, we will never have them unless theyre an accident because I dont want to have kids if I am not married...it's too easy to walk away from your significant other if you are boyfriend and girlfriend your entire life. Common law marriage will take effect in 4 years...but really, that is not going to make me happy enough.....I want to have that legal lifetime commitment.....and its never going to come....I have to start convincing myself of this.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to read this sweetie, but if you need to talk about this, or anything, do NOT hesitate to let me know, kay?

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete